Terms & Conditions
Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Our website, found under the URL www.galleryacadie.com, operated by Gallery Acadie Co Limited. All references to “we”, “us” and “our” shall be deemed to be references to Gallery Acadie and references to “you” and “your” shall be deemed to be references to persons placing an order via this website.
The following terms and conditions apply to all use of the Gallery Acadie Co. website. By placing an order with us you agree to have read, understood and accepted to these terms and conditions. Please note, as these may be subject to change at any time without notice, it is your responsibility to check this page prior to any use or purchase. If you have any queries regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us before use or order placement.
• When placing an order, you agree that all details you provide to www.galleryacadie.com for the purpose of purchasing goods are accurate and complete in all respects.
• Your contract for purchases made through www.galleryacadie.com is with Gallery Acadie Co Limited and you confirm that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
• All orders are subject to product availability and acceptance by Gallery Acadie Co.
• The price and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
• By placing an order via this website, you are making an offer to Gallery Acadie Co to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described, at which point your payment card or Paypal account will be pre-authorised.
• You certify that the payment method you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product/s ordered.
• No charge will be applied to credit/debit cards or Paypal accounts until the point of despatch; therefore no contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Gallery Acadie Co until we accept your order by despatching your order.
• Where a Gift Card has been used as payment, the balance will be debited at the point of order placement.
• If any product from your order is unavailable, we will contact you by email, then attempt to fulfill your order from store and confirm details of any cancellation made where fulfillment has not been possible.
• It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will have their details passed onto the Police.
Gallery Acadie Co reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
• You fail to make payment to us when due.
• You breach any of our terms and conditions.
• If requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.
• We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on www.gallery Acadie.com
Conformity of Goods
Every care is taken to ensure that the description, specification and pricing of all products shown on our website and in our catalogues is correct. The product information and specification provided is not binding, but is carefully considered and intended to give a general description of each product.
While the colour reproduction of each product is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the differences in browser software.
Gallery Acadie Co will act immediately to correct any error identified and are under no legal obligation to honour a price displayed in error.
www.galleryacadie.com accepts most major credit cards including Mastercard, Visa, Delta, Maestro, Solo and American Express. We also accept payment via Paypal and Gift Card.
All delivery time-frames stated are estimated and may be subject to change. Please note, for International deliveries, local import duties and charges may apply.
We reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services. We may modify these Conditions at any time by posting the Conditions on our website.
To the fullest extent permitted by law and save as provided above, neither Gallery Acadie Co nor any associated company shall be liable to you by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract, or in negligence (whether on the part of Gallery Acadie Co or any of its members, agents, directors, employees or otherwise) for any indirect special or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of saving), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the use of this website, the supply of the products or their use or resale by you.
While Gallery Acadie Co uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, it does not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and Gallery Acadie Co will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information.
While Gallery Acadie Co takes all reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service, it does not guarantee that your use of this website will be interruption or error free and will not be responsible for any disruption, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto any computer system.
Further, Gallery Acadie Co will not be responsible nor liable for your use of any other websites which you may access via links within this website. Gallery Acadie Co does not control these websites and is not responsible for their content. Any such links are provided merely as a service to users of this website and their inclusion in this website does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with Gallery Acadie Co.
The entire liability of Gallery Acadie Co under or in connection with any contract for any products to which these conditions apply shall not exceed the price of the products, except as expressly provided in these conditions.
Gallery Acadie Co will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions or any other contract with you by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to the products ordered by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
No person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have any right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. Nothing in these conditions is intended nor shall affect any of your statutory rights that may not be legally excluded.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the www.galleryavadie.com web pages are owned or controlled by Gallery Acadie Co. In accessing www.galleryacadie.com web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the www.galleryavadie.com web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Gallery Acadie Co.
Third Party Information
We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for Gallery Acadie Co products are those stated on the Gallery Acadie material.